Monday, September 20, 2010

Health Weekend 1.2

So the weekend is over and I must say my treatment during it was great. I used Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioner and it was FANTASTIC!! The tingle was soothing, and when I placed the heating cap on my head I could definitely feel the warmth. I washed it out after about 45min... and my hair was incredibly manageable and clean. I could feel my hair rejoicing! It's usually very hard to get a comb through my hair but after this process it was a breeze to comb and braid it down!

The Next day I used the hot oil treatment. I've never had this before so my experience was 'meh' Boiled water, let it sit, dropped the tub in and then applied it to my hair. I do believe I needed two tubes because my hair didn't seem like it was completely saturated with the oil. I left it in for three hours (above the rec' time) and then washed it. It felt a bit... dry like? Which was different, I feel like if I applied more oil it would have worked better. Overall though I'm happy for my hair over the weekend, and continue to keep it moisturized with natural oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment