Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rilakkuma Kigurumi Pajamas!!

Photobucket

I finally got a Kigurumi Pajama a couple of weeks ago. I have always seen them around but not knowing what they were!. Once a common street fashion in Japan is now more or less cutesy lounge/couple wear. I found out more about it from youtube and Gaiaonline (surprise surprise) I decided to go for Rilakkuma a Japanese bear character. I was picky in between choosing Rali, or Pika, but I've always wanted bear pajamas. I got them from this great store http://www.kigurumi-store.com/shop/  They have an awesome array of Kigu's for spring and summer, and they also do pre-orders!I also bought the spring version (light weight non fleece) Still gets a bit warm if you're not in the A/C. Came VERY FAST they shipped it in about two days, and I got it 3 days later. EMS good stuff. Now for the PICS

Photobucket

Kigu Stretched out.

Photobucket


The Package it was shipped in. The Kigu Packaged, and also the free Halloween candy it came with!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture with the Kigu on

Photobucket

Photobucket

Used it as a Halloween costume <3 Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment