Monday, September 20, 2010

King Size Barbie Brown Circle Lens Review

Photobucket
 Okay, so I've actually had these particular lenses for about two months. they were my first pair! (woot) from the fantastic site of pinkyparadise.com The site provided adorable lookign animal cases for these which sucked me into buyning (along with their great track record)

These are really nice lenses! Extreeemly comfortable these are great starter lenses for someone that is not too sure about circle lenses. They are not too big not too in your face, but has just enough wow. The pattern isn't 'natural' up close, and is very muted on dark brown eyes, more so than what you'll see on the models. It is still a very nice lens to wear to school and wont be distracting. These are 'King Size' I've seen these look huge on some people, and on me they look almost normal.

From what I saw on the models, I was dissapointed in color and size, but that's understandable because things are photo shopped and other's eye shapes are different.

Overall I recommend these for comfort and first time circle lens users, but not so much for  adrastic color change


(In Sunlight. Inside they'll mostly look Black with a highlight of brown)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment