Sunday, November 14, 2010

Geo World Series/Tri color Green

Picked up these from candylens.com which I still stand by being a fantastic shop!  These lenses are very nice. I admit I don't wear them often (clubbing/events) because they are a lot brighter than they show up on the model. The are very nice at blending and are only 14mm lenses. Gorgeous in the sunlight, they are as bright and pretty as fresh cut grass (odd description I know) Very comfortable and no enlargement for me </3 Best thing I love about these are the lack of limbal rings. Three colors Brown darker and then lighter green, that give for a greater blending and natural effect. These wil  be very natural on someone with light eyes, and are still great for those with dark.

Color: 10/10
Enlargement: 0/10
Comfort:10/10

Up Close: Sunlight
Photobucket


Full face
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment