Sunday, August 29, 2010

New circle lenses. XCK-105's

Brand: GEO
Style: XCK-105/ Ultra CK-105
Website: My candy Eyes.com

My new circle lenses finally arrived! I have to admit, it's not like I was overly joyed in expectations of these. First they were GEO (which is not the most comfortable brand for some) and they would be H-Y-U-G-E! which I didn't know what to expect. I have to say though, I'm pretty pleasantly surprised!
Photobucket
They're not as big as I thought they would be, and when I first saw them in the vials I thought I got the wrong ones (ck-105/14mm) but once they're on your finger, there's no mistaking it, and especially when they're in your eyes!

Photobucket

A very big difference you can see! Best enlargement so far of circle lenses and not just an 'effect' of a random diameter! very big and dolly, super cute. Love Love Love! ... only one problem...

BLURRY!!!

I don't know if it's because of the manufacturing or the lens size/color or what! My right eye though gets some blur action. Not enough to impair driving at daytime, but at night there are a ton of light halos from different street lights and signs, and near impossible to read road signs. These would probably be harder to wear in class because I have to focus so much on writing, and there's an obvious focus problem on these. Despite that, they are still my favorites, I just wish they weren't so blurry, it seems the prescription is off, though it was correct on the sticker D:. Comfort wise it's great. First time putting them in was a bit 'ergh' but the next day they were perfect. Size and color is also great <3 Blends fantastically with dark eyes. Overall I'd highly recommend these for Dark eyes since the pupil hole is wide and would show lighter colors in a dramatic fashion. Photobucket

I did purchase these from MCE and only found out afterward the large amount of complaints about them. These lenses did come in ten days (which is still a bit long when they're in the U.S.) but shipping was free and the lenses were cheap. $15 I can only go off based on my experience and they were good in service. perhaps they are learning from their mistakes? Can only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment